This website is intended for visitors who are residents of the United States. We make no representation regarding the appropriateness or regulatory compliance of the Site or its contents for visitors and users outside the United States.
Personal Information Collected
Information Provided by You
We collect Personal Information you choose to provide to us, such as your name, address, telephone number or email address, through registrations, applications, surveys, support or information requests, or other data capturing processes. This includes Personal Information you send to us when you contact us with your questions or comments through Contact pages on this website, or Personal Information you provide to us for another purpose. We may combine information we have about you with information obtained from public sources. Healthcare professionals may choose to provide us with information relating to their specialties, and professional status and affiliations.
Information Collected from Website Use & Navigation
We collect information when you use and navigate the Site or interact with our emails, such as the URL of the website you came from, the browser software you use, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, date/time of access, data transferred, pages visited, amount of time you spend on the Site, information about transactions conducted on the Site, and other “clickstream” data. This data is generated and collected automatically, as part of the standard operation of the Site.
CATEGORY: WHY WE USE THESE COOKIES
Strictly Necessary: These cookies are necessary for our Site to function properly and in a secure manner, and cannot be turned off in our systems.
Functional: We use these cookies to provide enhanced services or a more personalized user experience, such as by remembering your settings and preferences. For example, we may use these cookies to remember your language preference.
Performance: We use these cookies to collect information about how you interact with our services, and to help us understand and improve the performance of our Site. For example, we may use these cookies to determine if a user has interacted with a certain page, or to learn more about which features are the most popular with our users.
Advertising: We and advertising service providers we may retain use these cookies to deliver advertisements and promotions, to make them more relevant and meaningful to visitors to our Site, and to track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns, both on our Site and on other websites.
- Disabling cookies via web browser: You can typically turn cookies off through your browser or set your browser to notify you before accepting them. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser. Many browsers and devices accept cookies until you change your settings. You can learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browsers.
- Opt out of network advertising: The Digital Advertising Alliance and Network Advertising Initiative maintain websites where consumers can opt out from receiving interest-based advertising from some or all of the network advertising companies participating in these programs. To opt out, visit http://optout.aboutads.info/, and http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. European users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising through the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.
- Opt out of targeted ads on social media: You can opt out of receiving ads on Facebook, Pinterest, or Google that are targeted to your interests by changing your ads preferences in your account Settings tab. For information on how to opt of interest-based advertising and website tracking on Twitter, please visit https://help.twitter.com/en/twitter-for-websites-ads-info-and-privacy. To manage advertising preferences on LinkedIn, visit https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/62931/manage-advertising-preferences?lang=en
- Check your mobile device for settings that control ads based on your interactions with the applications on your device. For example, on your iOS device, turn off the “Allow Apps to Request to Track” setting, and on your Android device, enable the “Delete advertising ID” setting.
When you visit the Site or interact with us in other ways, you can refuse to supply Personal Information. However, this may prevent you from engaging in certain Site-related or other activities.
Use of Personal Information
This section describes the purposes for which Sonoma Bio uses the Personal Information we collect. Please note that there may be other uses, which we would describe to you when we collect the information.
To contract with you
Our legitimate business interests
We process your Personal Information to pursue our legitimate business interests, including to:
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Site;
- operate, maintain, and improve the content, design and navigation of our Site;
- respond to comments and questions, provide requested services and information, and otherwise communicate with you;
- develop and deliver our products and services;
- comply with regulatory monitoring and reporting obligations; and
- study website traffic patterns, detect and correct technical errors, and protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may combine the various types of data we collect. We use this combined information to identify, update, expand, and analyze business opportunities. Such analysis may be conducted through third party services, using anonymous data and aggregate statistics generated by our information collection. We may use aggregate and/or de-identified data about visitors to our Site for various business purposes, including development and improvement activities.
We may use your Personal Information when we have your consent to do so, where required or permitted under applicable law. If we are using your Personal Information on the basis of consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time (which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before consent was withdrawn, or as otherwise agreed in writing) by contacting us at email@example.com.
Compliance with Legal Obligations
We reserve the right to use your Personal Information (i) as required by law, court order, legal process or government or regulatory requirement; (ii) to respond to a request from public or government authorities; or (iii) to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public or Sonoma Bio.
Sharing/Transferring Personal Information
In general, we may share and/or transfer your Personal Information to affiliates, agents, vendors or service providers who assist us in the process of providing products or services to you, or otherwise perform functions on our behalf. Third party service providers may use Personal Information we provide to them only as instructed by Sonoma Bio. We will not rent, sell or otherwise transfer your Personal Information to a third party for monetary consideration. We reserve the right to disclose Personal Information to third parties where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required to comply with our legal obligations under applicable laws, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, to comply with a judicial proceeding or legal process, or to protect the safety, rights, or property of our customers, the public, or Sonoma Bio. If we sell or transfer a business unit or asset to another company, we may share or transfer your Personal Information pursuant to the terms of the transaction. In addition, we may disclose information about you to a third party at your request, or if you consent to the disclosure. We may also disclose aggregate or de-identified data that is not personally identifiable to third parties for any purpose.
Your Privacy Choices
You may update your Personal Information and your preferences, or request that we delete your Personal Information, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our response to such requests will be limited to information under our direct control. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law. Please note that we may need to retain certain Personal Information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to fulfill any pending request.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children and do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18. You should be aware that this Site is not intended for, or designed to attract, children under the age of 18. No information should be submitted to Sonoma Bio through this Site by visitors who are less than 18 years of age.
Please note that any information you send to Sonoma Bio via email, in a sign-up form on the Site or via the Internet is not completely secure. We take reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information provided via our Site from loss, misuse and unauthorized access or disclosure, however, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Due to the nature of the Internet, there is a possibility that unsecured (unencrypted) email or Internet transmissions could be intercepted and read by third parties. Sonoma Bio assumes no responsibility for interception of confidential information or Personal Information (including in a resume or CV or a sign-up form) that you send in an unsecured (unencrypted) email message or other Internet transmission to and from this Site. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail, in a sign-up form or via other Internet transmission. DO NOT SEND INFORMATION RELATING TO YOUR MEDICAL CONDITIONS OR THOSE OF A FAMILY MEMBER OR ANY OTHER SPECIFIC PERSONAL HEALTH INFORMATION VIA OUR WEBSITES, AS SONOMA BIO CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL HEALTH INFORMATION SENT THROUGH OUR WEBSITES. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Information to Sonoma Bio via the Internet.
Data Retention and Access
Links to Third Party Websites
International Data Transfers and Processing
Sonoma Biotherapeutics, Inc.
201 Haskins Way, Suite 203
South San Francisco, CA 94080